We will be looking into:
- Security at the pool parking lot and playground. Looking into more lighting and/or gate.
- Alternative building material, high end vinyl, addition to the Covenants
- Replacing playground mulch, potentially with rubber mulch or traditional mulch. Either way the current will have to be dug out and replaced.
- Pool repairs
- Pool deck painting will start in the spring and finish in the fall.
- Pool painting will be in the fall
- Continuation of getting mailboxes up to standard.
If there are additional things you would like the board to look into you can always email us. Email addresses can be found below and on the Fox Glen webpage.
We had a mediocre response to our need for volunteers for committees. If you are interested in being on any of the committees, please let us know. They are the Architectural Review Committee, Pool/Playground/Landscaping, Social and Communications Committee.
Just as a reminder, if you see something that is in violation of our neighborhood covenants, please report it to Cedar at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may address it. Let’s keep Fox Glen beautiful!
Summer will be here soon! Don’t forget that a wristband is required for entry into the pool area. If you need replacement wristbands or keycards please contact Cedar at email@example.com. There will be a fee associated with the replacement of lost/damaged bands and lost key cards. The exception to this is if you provide the damaged bands to Cedar in exchange for a new one. This does not apply to new homeowners that are receiving this for the first time.
We are going to work hard this year to get information out to the neighborhood in many ways. We will periodically be sending E-blast. We will send newsletters out quarterly. Cedar will need a current email address for you to receive the E-blast. We also have a private Facebook page. Search for Fox Glen Community on Facebook. Also, please check our community website at foxglennc.com for updates as well. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2019!